If you have been asked to have a document signed or witnessed by a Notary Public or need to have a document “notarised”, we can help you.
We can also assist with documents that need to be “legalised” by a foreign Embassy or Consulate or certified by an “Apostille” or “Authentication” issued by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
We offer a variety of services to individuals, companies, law firms and patent attorneys in New South Wales. For example, we:
- administer oaths and affirmations;
- take statutory declarations and depositions;
- witness affidavits for use in court proceedings;
- certify the identity of individuals (based on sufficient documentary proof);
- witness the execution of deeds and other legal documents, such as Powers of Attorney;
- authenticate (certify as true) copies of original documents such as birth certificates, powers of attorney, contracts, wills and other legal documents;
- prepare Notarial Certificates;
- witness documents relating to intellectual property;
- witness documents in relation to the international registration of companies;
- witness consent documents in relation to children travelling overseas accompanied by adults other than their parents;
- note and protest bills of exchange; and
- prepare ships protests.
Certificates and other documents prepared by us can be used both in Australia and internationally.
We are available during business hours, after hours and on weekends.